30.8.09

Amigurumi Kitty cat

I did a swap with Janie who I met at a website somewhere, I realy can't remember where. I saw a picture of a amigurumi cat she had made. And asked her if she was able to make one who look like my cat named Skillz. I sent her a few pictures, she sent me a drawing of the amigurumi Skillz back and 3 weeks later I received my little amigurumi mini Skillz.
He's so cute with his big head and big eyes, I think he realy looks like my cat. I love him, now he's standing in the livingroom watching me with his big eyes when I sit on the couch. Unfortunately Janie hasen't got a website but she does have a Hyve (Dutch) and a Flickr page. Ow, and what I sent back to Janie was a felted etui and a pink cotton etui.

7 reacties:

Brad zei

I saw your cat Skillz on Brigitta's blog. He looks just like my Mr Snuffles !
Have a great day :)
Brad

Essie's handcraft cuteness zei

@ Brad. Thank you for your comment. But who is Mr Snuffles?? I'm very curious now...

Merel zei

Oh zooooo lief!

Brad zei

Mr Snuffles is my Van persian kitty with the same markings and coloring as your Skillz.Mr Snuffles has huge copper eyes. Come have a look at him, he's on my right column of my blog :)
Brad

Essie's handcraft cuteness zei

@ Brad Your mr Snuffles looks cute and fluffy. But my Skillz got short hair and he's a bit more skinny haha. But the colors are the same, here you can see a real picture of him: http://essieshandcraftcuteness.blogspot.com/2009/02/essies-craft-room.html

Brad zei

Thank you Essie for the link to your cute little guy, it's good to see him :)
Brad

Karin zei

Adorable little kitty!! :)