4.10.09

New products in the shop

One week ago I came back from my vacation on Mallorca, it was very relaxing. A bit of swimming, boattrips, laying on the beach and more. Since then I've been working on some new produtcs I want to share with you. Like: Accordion wallets, Etuis and All-in-one wallets. I'm curious what you think about them and if you like the new designs. I want to make some more to fill my shop with before sinterklaas (a Dutch tradition, a little bit like christmas) and christmas. Because december is the busiest month in my shop.

4 reacties:

paper-and-string zei

Hi,

please can you send me your address so I can send your freebie prize :-)
mail (at) paper-and-string.co.uk

Thanks!
Sarah x

clare's craftroom zei

They are fabulous , what happy colours !

Noni zei

Love it! ^-^
Het knipbeursje wat ik laatst bij je heb besteld is trouwens een echte blikvanger als je in de rij bij de supermarkt staat :P

Nancy zei

So cute...I absolutely love your work!!!!