31.10.09

Swap-bot

Last month I have taken part in a swap with Swap-bot. For those of you who don't know about Swap-bot, it's an on-line community where you can swap all sorts of things, loads of 'crafty type' swaps going on. I entered a Shop&Blog swap - you get to find 2 new online shops and the people behind them. Now I'm waiting for the two shops where I have to blog about.

Meanwhile the two shops I've send my products to blogged about me&my products. The first one is Marlies 'Birds on the wire' from the Netherlands, the second one is Tanya from ' V for Violet' from England. They both blogged about my shop in a very positive way, with a lot of compliments about my products. I'm very honored by the way they both write about me. Thank you Marlies & Tanya!

Did any of you participate in a swap on Swap-bot? And what kind of swap?