21.11.09

Kreativ blogger award

Yeah, Yesterday I've received an award form ♥Liefgeval♥, it's the 'Kreativ blogger award'. So thank you Nikki!! (Who makes lovely earrings, rings, necklaces and much more, go to her shop and have a look)



There are a few rules coming with the Kreativ Blogger award:
º Put the award with message on your Blog.
º Little message and link to the one you got it from.
º Tell us 7 things about you we didn't know.
º Choose 7 other bloggers who you want to give this award, link to them and let them know you gave them the award!

Here're the 7 know me's:
º I'm addicted to candy, how sweeter how better. My favorite is white chocolat, yammy ;)
º I'm trying to live my life a bit more 'green'.
º I'm always watching all 'home make-over' programs.
º I graduated at Grafisch Lyceum Utrecht.
º I love snowboarding in the winter, but for the third year in a row I'm not going to France or Austria becausethis year we go to Chile.
º I've got one younger sister, who's is an exelent ice speed skater.
º I'm not a out-going person, I prefer to stay home.

I have to give this award to 7 other bloggers I like, but for now I think 5 is enough. These are the blogs that I think deserve this award!

1 reacties:

hipAholic zei

Hoi Esther, bedankt voor de award! Het is de 2e deze week. Wat een eer! Groetjes, Anuschka