14.11.09

Nice package!!

A few weeks ago I told you that I've participated in the Shop&Blog swap on Swapbot. Yesterday I've received my first package from Ladipo from Structured Chaos. It came in a big yellow enveloppe and the products were wrapped in a nice paper that she had closed by stitching it.



The package contained: a cute little Ladi bag, a cupcake journal, and a note.



The bag is very beautiful and it closes with a zipper you can't see in the picture. My sister almost steal it from me, but that's not gonna happen. The journal is so cute, I think I'm goning to write some recipes in it.

Here you can read some information about Pattie and her shop&blog. It's to bad she's not longer afford to keep her shop open (for now). Because the products she make are so beautiful and well made.



Ladipo is the youngest of seven and a college student majoring in interior design, with a passion to create! Her mind is always going, there really isn't a time where she's not deep in thought of something new to make. It is so exciting trying for her to figure out a way to create something amazingly new from the old.

She's been a victim of creation since she was young. When she was in kindergarten she was put in charge of all of the sewing projects, and it has been up-hill from there. Now she works from her studio, also known as her room, in her apartment just outside of campus. She plans to go as far as she can doing something she loves. And this is just the beginning! :)

A bit about yourself:
My name is Ladipo, I am 20. I am the youngest of seven, and was raised with a love for all things handmade. I currently am a freshmen in college, but I have been here for 2 years now.
*
What made you start your business:
It was a combination of things, but mainly it was when I came to college and I told myself that I was no longer going to hide behind my fear of failure, and I was going to open me a shop! I'm really happy that I did :) I learned so much and met many wonderful people.
*
What you plan to accomplish with your business:
I really don't know actually. I just want to have fun, and make people happy.
*
What you get most out of having your own business:
When I complete a project I get this feeling of self accomplishment. I guess it is kind of selfish, but I don't mind it that much :)
*
Your favorite independently owned online shop:
Currently I am loving... http://www.etsy.com/shop/fibrevolution (fiber -> evolution) http://www.etsy.com/shop/chelsea3349 (lovely little shop)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/OhSmile (Oh Smile)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Makool (Makool Loves You)
*
Online Shop Address: http://www.structuredchaos.net/

2 reacties:

Noni zei

I love the bag! Kan je noooooit genoeg van hebben :P

♥Liefgeval♥ zei

Hoi hoi!
Ik heb vandaag een blog award gekregen en zou hem graag aan
jou door willen geven :). De button en details staan op mijn
blog :), hope you like!
Liefs Nikki