22.12.09

New Logo, new design, new website


The last couple of weeks I was not satisfyed with the design of my logo and website. So I decide to change them. The logo hasn't been changed that much only the sloga and the circel around it. The website I've changed every part of it. It took a few evenings to design it but I think it looks a little more professional and clean now, don't you think? And of course I also changed this blog a little bit in the same style as the website.

I know, I know, it's still only in Dutch but I'm planning to make the whole website also in English, special for you who are from outside The Netherlands.


There are a few more things going on.
First there's something to win on the Dutch website Wauw. You can enter the competition by leaving a message with your favorite Essie's product. And maybe you'll be the winner of the check of € 10,- which you can spend in my shop.

And...  I'm designing/sewing some new products. I'm not going to tell you what it's going to be, but it's something with jeans. Just come back here in a couple of weeks.